Hybrid Combiner Range
Broad Band Hybrid Combiners offer a means of combining or splitting transmitter powers providing isolation between the separate signal paths.
CTS specialise in the custom design of Hybrids for the MF/HF spectrum and also the military VHF Band 30 – 88 MHz.
- MF/HF Receive Hybrids up to 12 way
- MF/HF Hybrids up to 8 transmitters
- MF/HF Hybrids combining powers up to 20 kW average
- VHF Hybrids combining up to 8 Transmitters
- All systems for co-phased transmitters or for unrelated frequencies